Shutterstock has been in the stock photo business for nearly two decades and it never disappoints the creative community. Founded in 2003, it is one of the pioneers of microstock industry, offering royalty free images at very low prices. The stock site initially has 100,000 images in its collection. But shortly after, it opened its doors to contributors around the world. Now, it has over 180 million royalty-free images, video clips and music tracks in the library. Find more here.
With the number of stock photo agencies in the market, why should you consider Shutterstock to be your primary image source?
- With over 180 million stock files in the library, you will surely find the perfect image for your creative needs. Hundreds of thousands of images are added every week, too. Finding amazing content for your next creative projects is easy when you have a massive load of image choices.
- Shutterstock is one of the stock sites to offer cheap stock images. It offers images on demand if you only need a few images or if you want to test the waters before committing to periodic fees. A subscription is also available in the website if you need lots of images. You can get them for as low as $0.26 each.
- Shutterstock’s royalty free license includes both standard and extended versions. The stock site assures great value for your money, being able to use the images forever and as many times as you want.
- AI-powered Search Tool. Shutterstock launches a composition-aware search tool that allows users to specify one or more keywords, search for copy space and arrange them on a canvas to reflect their sought image’s specific layout. The feature is free, and will only get better in time and use.
- Free Content. When you sign up to the stock, you automatically get free content every week. Download your free photo and vector of the week, and use them to complete your creative projects. Both comes with a standard royalty-free license, allowing you to use them in any project for as long as you wish.
- Shutterstock Editor. Are you not working with any image editing tool yet? Shutterstock comes with a free image editor. You can choose from millions of images, customize your logo and create high quality, ads, social media posts and presentations in just a few minutes. Try it out to make fast and easy edits.
- Curated Collections. Be inspired by the stock site’s curated collections. Divided in four categories, you will find the most artistic and innovative stock photos in this gallery. If you are looking for images that do not look like stock photos, this is the library for you.
What are you waiting for? Explore Shutterstock, the largest and most vibrant two-way marketplace for creative professionals, and get your stories started. Download stunning content at straightforward prices, with on demand images and subscription plans. Amazing royalty-free assets are ahead of you. Create your free browse account now and search over 180 million royalty-free images, video clips and music tracks.